Both L38 and 48P are beset with wintery conditions right now, and my flight was delayed last night, so I got to spend another night in 48P. It might have been fun if I had been able to plan it, but the aforementioned wintery conditions would have still kept me more-or-less hotel-bound. Moreover, I was taking a red-eye so that I could make a couple of fairly important meetings as L38 U, which I have now had to cancel, including two with my boss. I am assuming that she now knows about my candidacy at U 48P (she was not in my list of 11 references), so I was really hoping to have a face-to-face discussion of it with her. In any event, this is all a bit unplanned-for, but at this point, I’m just going with the flow.